Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Benefit Cosmetics It's a Love Fest

I have always been a really big fan of Benefit Cosmetics. When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do around the Holidays was go to Sephora and buy all the Holiday Gift Sets Benefit would come out with that year (which luckily for my savings account, was usually only one, and very rarely two). Because I didn't know too much about makeup and there was no such thing as 'Beauty Gurus' on YouTube, getting these Gift Sets was a really good way for me to experiment with makeup. Usually what Benefit would do was bundle three to four of their most popular best-selling products, package them in the cutest mini faux purses and sell it for about $30-$40.

And today, they are still doing it! Every year, Benefit comes out with Holiday Gift Sets (a lot of them) and I still get just as excited as I did when I was younger when they start coming out, although they are a little different than they used to be. Oh and also, now they come out around mid-October! Somehow, ALL Holidays seem to come REALLY EARLY nowadays (its way weird).

I started reading blogs about this years Holiday Gift Sets, theres about seven of them! And, I came across this one, my very favorite one so far! I'll probably end up getting one more, but I'll wait till we get closer to Christmas so I can get that Nostalgic giddy feeling.

This specific one retails for $36 (and "is valued at" for $87,) Now I say is valued at in quotation marks because thats what Benefit values its' products at but they don't actually sell the sample sized ones OR the box it come in. But either way, you are getting an amazing, unbeatable price.

So it comes in this adorable pop-art inspired tin can (and I think it might be exclusive to Sephora too)
Now this is definitely a step-up from their cardboard mini faux purses so so far, I already love it!



The three products that come inside are:
Benefit Cosmetics:
-The POREfessional - a face primer that minimizes the look of pores and fine lines, makes your face feel silky smooth, and makes your foundation go on super nicely (for a lack of a better word) lol. I love this stuff it's one of my all-time favorite products.
-They're Real Mascara - a jet black mascara that lengthens, curls, & volumizes your eyelashes and the one and only mascara I ever wear (unless my sister buys me some other ones, which she occasionally does when she's in a good mood.)
-A sample size of the Coralista Lip Gloss - which is just a coraly pink lipgloss
&
-A sample size of Sun Beam - a golden bronze face highlighter



With just the POREfessional face primer and the They're Real mascara, this set it a must-have! The Coralista lip gloss sample, the Sun Beam highlighter and the adorable tin box are just an added bonus!

No comments: